Ayurveda, science of life
Outer beauty is the mirror of inner beauty.
At the Hotel Esplanade Tergesteo, we believe in the effectiveness and the results of the Ayurvedic science and so we provide our guests with the opportunity to test the effectiveness of this age-old philosophy that invo0lves and balances the person in a complete and total way.
The packages we offer our guests include care and beauty treatments of surprising effects. Trust the hands of those who will make you feel unique.
The origins of Ayurveda are so ancient that they mingle with mythology.
Academics think the historical origins of Ayurveda date back 6000 years, although the first written documents on which Ayurveda is based on are the Vedic books that date back to roughly 2000-2500 years ago.
According to mythology, Ayurveda dates back to Brahma, the creator of the universe who handed it over to his disciples.
According to Ayurveda, the human body is filled with three doshas (i.e. vital energies) in different proportions; they are named Vata, Pitta and Kapha. If these energies are balanced in accordance with the individual constitution, there is a condition of well-being; vice versa the person is ill.
In order to bring back the balance of the doshas, the Ayurvedic techniques are used and customized in accordance with the individual characteristics.
Our Ayurvedic massages:
- Abhyanga massage - complete massage on the entire body in accordance with the individual dosha
- Ratna Abhyanga treatment - carried out with the energy of crystals, semi-precious stones and essential oils
- Pada Abhyanga - well-being for your feet
- Shiro Abhyanga treatment - massage of the head
- Shirodhara treatment - treatment with warm essential oils poured with a constant flow on the forefront
- Pindasweda treatment - with soft warm bags filled with herbs
- Marma massage - to balance and regenerate the physiological functions of the internal organs
- Art Reum massage - specific massage to treat backaches
- Kapha - against fat and strong cellulite
- Udara - against stomach swelling
- Swedana - steam bath
- Garshan - draining treatment
- Garshan Slim Liposhock - Slimming treatment
- Gemstone - face treatment
- Netra - cleansing and rejuvenating eye treatment